on-the-job

6.04.2006

t-rrrrr-e-m-b-l-e



During that Monday night, Miss Merlee and Sir Eugene asked us to provide them an output of the research we made on possible Smart Padala endorsers. The good thing was that we have already emailed it to Marj (Accounts) who assigned that task to us. They discussed with us the reasons why we ended up with the comedians/comediennes we have included in our list. It was really a nerve-wracking conversation. I was so conscious of my diction because my lips started to tremble ONCE AGAIN (just like the public speaking classes). I did not want to make any mistake, of course! After which, I realized how much Cyndie and I make a team. She can speak what is on my mind, deliver what I intend to say, and back me up for every dead air there is. This is the first time we felt as if we were defending our paper in school; just not in front of a panel of professors, but of advertising gurus.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

1.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

18.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

20.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

21.7.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home