on-the-job

6.05.2006

the peak

Now that I have been exposed to the processes of DM9-JaymeSyfu, both in and out of the office, I can say that it is not easy to work in this field without enjoying it. I need to be well-versed, skillful, and strategic to join the fast-pace world of advertising. When they told us to come and watch their shoot (pictorial) for Smart 3G, Cyndie and I instantly reached the peak of our excitement. However, it started too late that we needed to leave the set without seeing even just one shot. Too bad, we take the MRT going home. We had to hurry up and catch the last trip heading back North.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

18.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

20.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

21.7.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home