on-the-job

6.05.2006

OVERTIME



I cannot believe that my OJT hours is now over and that I have actually exceeded the school’s requirement for both companies. I truly learned a lot more from PUBLiCUS if it is WORK that we are talking about. However, DM9 touched my heart better than the other company. In there, I learned how to act in a corporate environment, commute to Makati City, and appreciate quick breaks. In Ortigas, I became independent since I am no longer with Cyndie. I had time for myself during lunch breaks, which I again stretch into an hour and a half (it is supposed to be 1 hour only). Nobody there gave a negative comment about me. Probably because I finished my daily tasks ahead of time and made extra work at home. In fact, they should be paying my services (kidding). I really think that I have contributed more than what they expected of me. I will surely miss everyone that I have met, the office hours, the phone calls, and the 4-cornered room where I was locked in for the whole summer. I may have not matured greatly over the last 2 months, but I have definitely grown in my own way.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

1.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

18.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

20.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

21.7.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home