on-the-job

6.05.2006

ON CALL



It is truly overwhelming to see how many lists of contacts PUBLiCUS has. Each list would be about 100 companies or so. The moment I took a hold of those, I decided to compile them into one softcopy. The only problem I encountered was to try to come to office early and be the first one to sit in front of the sole free computer. We were 9 trainees; all taking turns. Actually, it is not the typing that is difficult to do. It is the updating process that needs numerous phone calls. At first, I was hesitant to speak loud enough for the other party to hear me clearly. However, it takes so much time to repeat my lines that I learned to overcome my shyness and get straight to my questions. Sometimes, it does help to be a little straightforward.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

18.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

20.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

21.7.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home