on-the-job

6.05.2006

iSKOR

Radio Production class in school was not able to train me so well. Even if we had a tour at MBC during junior year, I was still clueless on what hand gesture is to be used and what buttons are to be pressed. Miss Lilibet Amatong (Co-Founder & Executive Producer) guided me during their block-timer program on DZRH. She made me choose 2 winners from a pool of text messages who will be given P500 Smart Load. She said I can decide on my own and that is what I exactly did. I am glad she found me reliable enough.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

18.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

20.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

21.7.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home