on-the-job

6.03.2006

HUMILIATION



My first day in DM9 was an absolute humiliation. Not only did I go in the office in corporate attire (everyone was in jeans and shirt); I even had the most NOTICEABLE trip at the front stairs of the building (Salustiana D. Ty Tower along Paseo de Roxas) during lunch time, when all of Makati’s corporate population are on the streets and walking to their favorite 12 o’clock spots. As I strutted my way down the lobby and out under the blazing sun, having no clue that I would be epitomizing an accident freak this summer, I began wobbling for a few seconds and decided to just let go of my shifty weight. The next thing I knew, I was already down on the floor…aching in embarrassment while being lifted by two muscular biceps. It would have been lovely to find out a hunk had saved me from an unfortunate condition…but no, he was tremendously shaking as he fought back his nearly-erupting laughter. Worse, MA. CYNDIE BIEN JUST STOOD AT THE FIRST STEP OF THE STAIRS. Staring…with no hint of emotion on her face, whatsoever. Oh well, it might have been the first time she questioned herself why we ended up being together in DM9.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

1.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

18.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

20.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

21.7.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home