on-the-job

6.05.2006

hell week



This week had been a hell one for me. I can say that I experienced WORK in the true sense of the word. I devoted so much time on researching online, doing phone calls, following up proposals, and even had a chance to go out of the office and speak to store managers myself. WHEW! That was the climax of my whole stay at PUBLiCUS. The night before the day of field marketing, I just could not sleep. I WAS GOING TO BE ALONE ON THAT TASK AND AWAY FROM ANY HELP FROM MISS LANI. I wished hard that rain would prevent me from doing the job; but then again, it was shining so bright the next morning. I was assigned to 5 food stores along Visayas Avenue (good thing I live nearby). I gathered all my guts and talked to each store manager. After each talk, I came out with bulging eyes and burning cheeks. I really felt uncomfortable doing face-to-face marketing. Now that it is over, I feel proud of being able to carry myself well (considering that I do not have much experience with PUBLiCUS but is still expected to do PR for their radio program).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

1.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

18.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

20.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

21.7.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home