on-the-job

6.05.2006

happiness


It was really a pleasure to have finally gone out to a real field work. It was one of those days when I grab a book from my bag, flip the pages, and read on until I half-doze off to dreamland. We were not doing anything. There was a lot of work; true. However, I sensed that they would not let trainees get too much involved with the accounts because they are supposed to be CONFIDENTIAL (oops!) and that we do not have a wide background on CREATIVITY (think of storyboards and layout). That is why my stomach filled with butterflies as soon a I heard that we would be coming with 2 accounts people in a presentation to Ad Board. When Cyndie and I got there, I automatically felt a kind of hesitation. I so wanted to work for a reputable advertising agency someday; but now, I am no longer sure. I think I would be leaning towards the other fields, instead. Something that is not absolutely related to ads. More so, my whole perception of advertisers changed. In my opinion, they are not at all TRULY happy. They do get paid with a high salary; but then, they are stuck in the same room and same work for the rest of their lives. Although they might be doing several accounts which totally differ from one another; still, all they do is think of a message and how to creatively send it out. Also, advertising is very time-consuming. DM9 people do not only face their PCs or laptops all throughout the day. They also work over-time for shoots and other extra field work.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

1.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

18.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

20.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

21.7.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home