on-the-job

6.03.2006

hakuna matata



When Cyndie and I first entered the office of Dm9, a sudden gush of excitement filled my entire being. This is no exaggeration. I really felt as if I was a fresh college graduate who was getting ready for my first job as a Communication Arts practitioner; but then again, I had some worries. What if I cannot do the tasks they would be assigning to me? What if I cannot remember terms or definitions that are supposed to be significant and mastered? What if I cannot utter a single word if asked to explain advertising concepts or, perhaps, the difference between ads and promotions? What if I fail to be the person I dreamed of being since freshman days? So much for pessimism. Why think of negativity when in fact, we were accepted as trainees right away after a call to the BEAUTY of DM9...ehem, the one and only Miss Merlee Jayme (“the boss“). After that call I made to her, she said we could already start as soon as possible so that we could complete our hours just in time. She is not only beautiful, she is also witty and very much accommodating.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

28.6.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

18.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

20.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

21.7.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home