on-the-job

6.05.2006

an escape


The last few days of our stay at DM9 did not trigger me to hold back my tears and hiccups. In fact, I was glad it was coming to an end. Not that I did not enjoy a single time in there; it is just that I know and am certain of that more opportunities are waiting for me outside DM9’s office. I was even able to finish 2 books during our hours. One of which was “The Da Vinci Code”. This only means that we had more free time than work load. Considering my slow reading ability, it is quite a shock to have finished a novel while working. Our usual scenario after entering the office would be like this: Cyndie connects to the Internet while I escape time by sitting comfortably on my chair, reading.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

18.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

20.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

21.7.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home